Showmax Mobile Terms and Conditions
1. Showmax is a subscription Video on Demand service that gives you access to thousands of hours of local and international television shows, movies and series available on smartphones, PCs, tablets and Smart TVs.
2. The service is offered in partnership with Showmax.
4. The use of the Showmax service requires a high-speed Internet connection (minimum of 2Mbps is recommended for mobile usage).
5. The Showmax service is available as a Value Added Service to all Vodacom customers.
6. The Showmax Premium monthly subscription will be billed at R99.00 per month (VAT inclusive. Qualifying promotional customers will be billed as per section 2 below.
7. The Showmax monthly subscription will be billed in advance, and is valid for 30 calendar days and starts from the time you add to your Vodacom bill and not when you start using the Showmax service.
8. Once you have subscribed to the Showmax service, your monthly invoice will display your monthly subscription as “Showmax SVOD Premium”.
9. You will only be able to deactivate the Showmax service through Vodacom.
10. To cancel your subscription, visit www.vodacom.co.za/showmax and follow the deactivation prompts.
11. Streaming or downloading of Showmax movies or series will deplete data from the internet connectivity that is being used to access the service. Data will be charged at standard data rates as per your subscriber tariff plan. Qualifying promotional customers will first deplete their FREE 5gb’s Showmax data per month for the first 3 months and thereafter deplete/use other data.
12. Please note that when activating the Showmax Premium subscriptions, the trial period offered by Showmax to customers directly will not be applicable.