1. Recharge & Get offers will launch in October 2015, and will run until such future date as notified by Vodacom.
2. Recharge & Get offers will be available to eligible Top-up and uChoose customers who:
i) Receive a Recharge & Get SMS from Vodacom
3. Community Service, Prepaid and Contract SIMS are excluded.
4. Multiple cumulative recharges in the valid offer period count towards the recharge offer target
5. Eligible customers can qualify for 1 offer per week, either bonus airtime or 1GB data.
6. Qualifying customers who achieve the specified recharge offer target in the valid offer period will receive the offer reward free of charge.
7. Valid recharges – all Prepaid recharges, excluding Vodacom Millionaires airtime allocations, Reward Airtime allocations, Bonus Airtime and Airtime Transfers, Airtime Advance and monthly/ subscription allocations.
8. Reward validity: Each reward allocated will be available until midnight on the day specified, which differs from reward to reward.
9. Top-up customers may opt out of receiving Recharge & Get messages by SMSing OUT to 31118
BONUS AIRTIME REWARDS:
1. Bonus airtime will be available in different denominations, as specified at the time of offer presentation
2. Bonus airtime is valid for 1 or 7 days, as specified at the time of offer presentation, and will expire at 23:59 on the relevant day
3. Bonus airtime can only be used for:
i) Vodacom to Vodacom calls, billed at R2.00 per minute
ii) National /local SMS, billed at R0.50 each
iii) Data usage, billed at R2.00 / MB
4. If Bonus airtime is depleted before the expiry date, billing for usage will revert to other available voice, SMS or data bundles. If there are none, usage will be billed to airtime at the applicable out of bundle rate.
5. Vodacom4Less customers will not receive V4L discounts while depleting from a bonus airtime bundle.
1GB DATA REWARDS:
1. 1GB data offers are valid for 1 or 3 days, as specified at the time of offer presentation, and will expire at 23:59 on the relevant day.
2. There will be no carry-over of data beyond the bundle expiry.
3. Customers will be charged for the volume of data sent and received, and not the time spent connected.
4. Data transfer rates are not guaranteed and are dependent on network availability.
5. Bundles and tariffs only apply to standard APNs.
Data bundles do not apply to data roaming.
6. If the data bundle is depleted before the expiry date, data usage will revert to other available data bundles - if there are none, data will be consumed at the existing applicable out of bundle