1. By taking up the Vodacom Ticket bundle offer, you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Vodacom Ticket will be available to customers by dialing *135#, My Vodacom APP or *123# on the Just4U platform (“platform”). On the platform customers will be exposed to Vodacom Ticket bundle offers specifically tailored to their usage behavior.
3. Ticket bundles provide customers with data to stream or to sync and/or to access services listed in clause 8 of these terms and conditions as per the bundle allocations stipulated in clause 15 of these terms and conditions.
4. Vodacom Ticket will be available as a subscription service valid for 1 hour, 1 day, 7 or 30 days (“subscription period”).
5. The Vodacom Ticket bundle offering will be available to all new and existing Prepaid, Hybrid (Top-up) customers and postpaid.
6. Vodacom reserves the right to terminate or change this the Vodacom Ticket offer at any time and for whatsoever reason.
7. Vodacom Ticket bundle is available for use in all compatible smartphone devices, laptops and tablets.
8. During the subscription period customers will be able to stream or get access (subject to clause 14 to the following services:
|Video Ticket||Music Ticket||Gaming Ticket||Social Ticket||NXT LVL Social||WhatsApp Ticket|
|VuClip||Deezer||VuCLip games||Facebook (excluding Messenger)||Facebook (excluding Messenger)||WhatsApp Ticket|
9. NXT LVL Social will only be available to registered NXT LVL customers only by dialing *128#
10. Subscribing to the Vodacom Ticket categories provides a customer with full access to all the services listed in a particular Ticket category listed in clause 8 above.
11. Activities on the Apps listed in clause 8 excludes video or voice calling, e.g. voice and video calling on WhatsApp and Facebook or any other with similar functionality.
12. Vodacom reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to add and/or remove any of the services listed in any particular Ticket category in clause 8 above.
13."Vodacom reserves the right to modify the category for a participating application. If the participating application’s majority identifiable data usage over Vodacom's mobile network is video data, then the application will be placed in the Video Ticket program."
14. The Vodacom Ticket bundle offering is for personal use. The bundle cannot be used for commercial purposes nor may it be used to set up as a personal hotspot. Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the service should a customer misuse or abuse the service.
15. Once the Ticket bundle is depleted and the customer wishes to continue with the session, data will be depleted from the customer’s existing data bundle as per the customer’s existing data tariff plan.
16. The existing Vodacom Ticket bundles available are as follows:
|GROUP||VIDEO||SOCIAL/NXT LVL SOCIAL||MUSIC||GAMING|
|Hourly||R 5,00||100MB||R 5,00||100MB||R 3,00||80MB||R 3,00||80MB|
|Daily||R 8,00||1250MB||R 8,00||1250MB||R 5,00||150MB||R 5,00||150MB||R 3,00||50MB|
|3 Days||R15,00||500MB||R15,00||500MB||R 10,00||300MB||R 10,00||300MB||R 6,00||100MB|
|Weekly||R35,00||750MB||R35,00||750MB||R 10,00||400MB||R 25,00||400MB||R 12,00||250MB|
|Monthly||R 60,00||1024MB||R 60,00||1024MB||R 49,00||850MB||R 49,00||800MB||R 35,00||1024MB|
17. Customers will not be able to buy a Vodacom Ticket bundle whilst they have an existing Ticket bundle of the same category still running. However, once the bundle is depleted the customers will be able to purchase a new one even if they have not yet reached the end of the duration.
18. Customers can check their bundle balances by dialing *135#, and choosing option 1 – balances.
19. The terms and conditions plus the subscription process required by each service provider whose service is part of the specific category will still apply for a customer to be able to utilize a service in any category listed in clause 8.
20. For more information on the services terms and conditions and recurring monthly subscription fee, please visit the following links:
a. Apple Music: https://www.apple.com/za/legal/terms/site.html
b. Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/us/offers
c. Showmax: https://www.showmax.com/eng/service-terms-za
d. VUClip: http://www.vuclip.com/terms-use.php
f. Game Easy: http://www.gameasy.com/za/#!/terms/terms
21. Once a customer has purchased the Vodacom Ticket bundle, their existing in-bundle usage and any other loaded data will not be consumed when accessing the services in a specific category as listed in clause 8 until the customer uses up all available data allocated for the chosen Ticket bundle.
22. Any usage not in the domain of the apps listed in the various service categories in clause 8 (standard app) will be charged as standard traffic as per the customers’ existing tariff plan. For example, if you follow a link outside the standard app listed in the categories for the Vodacom Ticket, normal data rates will apply as per your existing tariff plan. The services may contain third party advertisements, content, materials, and/or links to third party services and / or websites that are not owned or controlled by Vodacom. We assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or apps. In addition, we do not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third party website. When you visit third party websites, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the other websites. By using the Vodacom Ticket offering, you expressly release us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party website or as a result of any third party services.
23. The Vodacom Ticket bundle shall support a single session and tethering shall not be allowed.
24. The service categories in clause 8 cannot be used as part of the Ticket bundle when a customer is roaming. Whilst roaming the services will be charged at the customer’s existing tariff plan.
25. Customers can view activated Ticket bundles via 135# and by calling the Vodacom contact center on 082 135
26. Existing customers, who do a price plan migration, whilst have an existing Ticket bundle shall carry over the Ticket bundle.
27. Existing customers, who do a price plan upgrade, will be able to add the Ticket bundle to their price plan.
28. The 1 hour bundle is valid for 60 minutes from the time of confirmation of purchase. The 1 day bundle is valid from the time of confirmation of purchase until midnight (23h59) of the same day. The 7 day bundle is valid for 7 days from date of activation.
29. The Vodacom Ticket bundle cannot be deactivated before the bundle expires.
30. In the event that any user data is collected whilst using Vodacom Ticket offer the user data will be stored for as long as Vodacom is legally required to and in accordance with Vodacom's Privacy Statement, https://myvodacom.secure.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/terms/privacy-policy. If there is no legal requirement, the collected information will only be stored for as long as it is needed for Vodacom to be able to provide the service.
31. Vodacom reserves the right to terminate the Vodacom Ticket offering immediately and without notice in the event that the offering is held to be or becomes unlawful. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against Vodacom.
32. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of Vodacom Ticket offering and/or these Terms and Conditions, Vodacom's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. All information relating to Vodacom Ticket offering published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions together with the existing full terms and conditions for your existing package with Vodacom.