Promotional Bundles (SP Incentive) Data Bundles
Terms and Conditions
1. The SP incentive data bundles will only be available on selected new or upgrade Postpaid and Top Up price plans according to the deals created. The bundles are free of charge and are offered as an incentive to the customer for a predefined period of time.
2. Subscribers cannot opt-out of the SP incentive data bundle for the duration of the contract term. Activation of the recurring SP incentive bundle is conditional to a customer taking out selected price plans for a term of 24 months; or until the customer upgrades their contract; or until the customer cancels their contract. Existing contract cancellation rules will apply.
3. The SP incentive data bundles will not be allocated Night Owl.
4. SP incentive data bundles will not be available for purchase via additional sales channels.
5. All SP incentive bundles are valid for a calendar month, up to 23:59 on the last day of the respective month, unless otherwise specified, or in the instance of a once-off allocation, see Term 7.
6. If the SP incentive data bundle allocation term is longer than 1 month, the data will be pro-rated for the first month and the full bundle allocation will allocated from the 1st day of the next calendar month until the bundle is set to expire.
7. If a customer takes up a Once-Off/1x allocation SP incentive data bundle during the month, the customer will receive the bundle in full on the day of activation of the deal and have access to the bundle for a period of 30 days from and including the day of allocation; except in the instance of a Once-Off/1x 7 day validity SP incentive bundle, which will expire on the 8th day from and including the day of activation or allocation of the bundle.
8. If the bundle allocation of the SP incentive data bundle is depleted, and there are no additional data bundles available, the applicable out-of-bundle rate determined by the price plan will apply.
9. In the event that you migrate from a Price Plan which includes free, discounted or bundled offers services such as the SP incentive data bundle, to any other Price Plan which does not include any free, discounted or bundled services, then you may forfeit all or a portion of such services or lose all such free or discounted benefits and may be required to pay in full for such service on the new price plan.
10. The full contract inclusive of the SP incentive data bundle can be cancelled at any time but will be subject to penalty fees calculated on the monthly subscription fee, and/or the cost of the device taken at deal level for the duration of the contract period. Duration will take into account the month of contract plus the remaining months to reach a total of 24 months.
11. Data bundles will be consumed using the last in first out principle i.e. the last bundle that was purchased will be depleted first.
12. If the promotional SP data bundle is part of a deal linked to a migration i.e. if at the time of upgrading the customer selects a different price plan to the one they are currently on which requires a migration from the old price plan to the new price plan; the promotional SP data bundle will only be activated when the migration takes place at the end of the calendar month in which the upgrade took place.
13. Usage notifications for Vodacom Data will follow existing rules for Vodacom Data bundles and contracts (70 %, 80,% 90 % and 100 % depletion of Vodacom Data Bundle)
14. Data bundle balances enquires can be obtained through existing channels
b. MyVodacom App
c. SMS i.e. send MM to 31050
d. Customer Care : 082135
e. In store at any Vodacom approved outlet.