1. The standard terms and conditions for Vodacom Top Up Cellular Contracts are applicable to the Cellular contract unless explicitly mentioned within the Hisense TV and Xbox terms and conditions. These standard terms and conditions are available at https://myvodacom.secure.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/terms/terms-and-conditions
2. You will receive a 24 (twenty four) or 36 (thirty six) month Vodacom Cellular Top Up Zero contract.
3. You may be liable for a once-off connection fee for the Vodacom Cellular contract.
4. You will receive a Hisense 55" 4k TV model number 55A6100UW if the Hisense TV deal is selected.
5. You will receive an Xbox One S 500GB Console, FIFA 18 game, a wireless controller and 3 Months FREE Xbox Live Gold subscription if the Xbox deal is selected.
6. You will receive a Hisense 55" 4k TV model number 55A6100UW a Xbox One 500GB Console, FIFA 18 game, a wireless controller and 3 Months FREE Xbox Live Gold subscription if the Hisense TV and Xbox combination deal has been selected.
7. You will receive the Xbox One S 500GB Console and FIFA 18 and Wireless controller
8. The Hisense TV, Xbox and Hisense TV and Xbox combination deals are available to new and existing Vodacom Fibre Broadband customers only.
9. The Hisense TV deal is available on a twenty four (24) month or thirty six (36) month Top Up zero contract.
10. The Xbox deal is available on a twenty four (24) or month or thirty six (36) month Top Up zero contract.
11. The Hisense TV and Xbox combination deal is available on a twenty four (24) or month or thirty six (36) month Top Up zero contract.
12. You will be required to have a TV licence in order qualify for all TV deals.
13. Should you not have a TV licence you will be provided with information on how to purchase a TV licence.
14. Should you do not purchase a TV licence within five (5) days after being advised by the customer support agent the contract will be cancelled where a TV was only selected.
15. Should you not be available to receive delivery of your TV after 3 delivery attempts your order will be cancelled
16. Where a TV / Xbox combination deal was applied for and you do not purchase a TV licence within five (5) days after being advised by customer support the TV will be cancelled, you will however still be liable for the subscription of the Xbox.
17. You will be liable for a once-off connection fee for the contract.
18. The delivery of the Xbox will be managed by an authorised Vodacom delivery agent.
19. The delivery of the TV will be managed by a third party (3rd) party.
Delivery of the TV
20. A voucher will be delivered to you by an authorised Vodacom delivery agent.
21. You will be required to provide the proof of purchase (tax invoice) as well a copy of your Identity Document to the delivery agent before the voucher will be provided to you.
22. You will be required to login to following website to schedule the delivery of the TV https://delivermytv.digitalplanet.co.za/
23. You will be required to enter in the following details on the website.
• Voucher code / number
• Upload your proof of purchase (tax invoice) - up to 6mb in size accepted
• Name and surname
• Identity number
• TV licence number
• Cellphone number
• Daytime contact number
• Alternative contact number
• Email address
• Delivery address
o Address type
o Complex name
o Postal Code
24. Once you have submitted your details a customer support agent will verify the information and contact you to make schedule the delivery of the TV.
25. Should a 3rd party receive my delivery I will ensure my Identity Document, as well as the 3rd parties Identity Document, is available at the point of delivery.
TV warranty and customer support
26. You can view the warranty terms and conditions for the Hisense TV by accessing the following link https://myvodacom.secure.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/terms/terms-and-conditions
27. You can query the status of the delivery, reschedule delivery or cancel deliveries for the TV by contacting customer support on 011 2367807 or by email email@example.com