Global Citizen – Website and App zero-rating
Terms And Conditions:
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) has partnered with the Global Citizen as a Major Sponsor and is zero-rating the Global Citizen website and App for all Vodacom customers in South Africa for the duration of 21 August 2018 to 02 December 2018 or for the duration of the partnership between Vodacom and Global Citizen.
All Vodacom users accessing the Global Citizen website and App agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Vodacom will only cover data chargers for Vodacom customers accessing the following Global Citizen websites and app:
• Anything in with the prefix https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/
• Anything in with the prefix https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/action/
o Bundle ID: com.globalpovertyproject.globalcitizenapp
o SKU: 001
o Apple ID: 990655529
2. Please note the data charges incurred for the download of the Global Citizen app will be from the customer’s account..
3. Normal data charges will continue to apply once Vodacom customers leave the Global Citizen websites and app pages, as listed on point 1 or access any and all social pages and/or other non Global Citizen or Vodacom websites or App.
4. All data usage is subject to a fair usage policy and any extreme usage may be monitored. Vodacom reserves the right to apply and implement protection measures to safeguard customers’ experience and the Vodacom network against abuse to ensure the sustainability of the service.
5. You acknowledge and agree that Vodacom is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
6. Vodacom reserves the right to amend and/or expand on these terms and conditions and where such change is material, Vodacom will attempt to provide you with reasonable prior written notice or notification prior to such change becoming effective.