Prepaid Recurring Data Bundles
Terms And Conditions
1. Prepaid Recurring Mobile Internet data bundles will be available on all Prepaid price plans.
Prepaid Mobile Internet Recurring Data Bundles
|Payment Type||Bundle||Price||In-bundle||Out of bundle rate|
2. Prepaid Recurring Mobile Internet Data bundles will not be available to Contract or Top Up Mobile Broadband data
3. Prepaid Recurring Mobile Internet data bundles will be available through the following self-service sales channels:
| Self-Service Channels|
|MyPhone *135#|| MyVodacom App|
|Vodacom.co.za & Vodacom.mobi|| Customer Care 082135|
| Vodacom Shops|
4. All Prepaid Mobile Internet Recurring data bundle pricing includes VAT.
5. A customer can activate or deactivate a Prepaid Recurring Mobile Internet data bundle at any time.
6. Customers will be charged for the volume of data sent and received, and not for the amount of time connected to the
7. The day the customer makes the purchase and/or activation of the Prepaid Mobile Internet Recurring data bundle will
become day of recurrence of the bundle i.e. if the first purchase is on the 10th of April, the next recurrent purchase and
data allocation will take place on the 10th of May of the same year. The full price of the bundle will be deducted from the
customer’s Prepaid airtime balance, and the full bundle will be allocated at the time of activation.
7.1 If a customer’s first purchase/activation of the Recurring data bundle is on the 29th or 30th of any month, then the new allocation will be on the 29th or 30th of every subsequent month, excepting February in non leap years; where the allocation will take place on the 28th of February. After this the Recurrence will resume the normal recurrence on either the 29th or 30th of the month respectively
7.2 If a customer’s first purchase be on the 31st of any month, then the new allocation date will be the last day of any subsequent calendar month
8. If a Customer activates a Prepaid Recurring Mobile Internet bundle, and there is already a Recurring bundle active on the same line, the bundle new bundle price will be deducted in full; and the new full bundle allocation will take place at the time of activation. The new Recurring data bundle will replace the previous Recurring data bundle. The new Recurrent bundle allocation will then take place from the new date, as per Term 7; from then onwards until such time that the bundle is cancelled or replaced by another Recurring bundle.
9. Should the customer have insufficient funds on the day the bundle is set to re-occur and allocate, Vodacom will make up to 5 attempts, 5 days post this date; to detect and deduct the bundle price from the airtime balance.
9.1 Whichever day the purchase becomes successful will become the new Recurring date as per Term 7.
9.2 Should each of the 5 attempts be unsuccessful, the Recurring Mobile Internet data bundle will be cancelled and the customer will have to re-opt in to a selected bundle.
10. Prepaid Recurring Mobile Internet data bundles will be valid for 60 days from the time of activation/allocation. Bundles will follow a Last In First Out order of consumption.
11. A customer can only have one active Prepaid Mobile Internet Recurring data bundle at a time. See Term 8 for more information.
12. If the Prepaid Recurring Mobile Internet data bundle is depleted, and there are no additional Once-Off or Recurring Mobile Internet data bundles available, the applicable out-of-bundle rate will apply respective of the Prepaid price plan type.
13. Prepaid Recurring Mobile Internet data bundles will NOT be allocated Night Owl Data.
14. Customers with an active Prepaid Recurring Mobile Internet data bundle will be able to purchase unlimited Once-Off Mobile Internet data bundles.
15. Prepaid Mobile Internet Recurring data bundles do not apply to data roaming.
16. No pro-ration is applied to the data bundle or price of the bundle, the full price and the full allocation is always applied at the time of purchase//activation.