Power Hour + WhatsApp Bundle: General
Terms And Conditions
1. The bundle is only available to Prepaid and Hybrid/Top-Up customers only.
2. The bundle excludes Prepaid 79c customers, Contract customers and Community Services SIM
3. When the bundle is purchased, R11 will deplete from prepaid customers IN wallet and from a Top Up/uChoose Subscribers monthly airtime allocation and/or IN wallet.
4. Customers are eligible to purchase unlimited Power Hour + WhatsApp bundles per day.
5. Customer are able to purchase the bundle at any time of the day.
6. When the bundle is purchased, the order of consumption will follow the same as the 1 day priority slot.
a. Customer will not be restricted to purchasing any of the existing Power bundles and can concurrently have an active Power Hour and a Power Hour + WhatsApp bundle.
7. Unless the context dictates otherwise, the standard Vodacom terms and conditions apply to the use of this product. Vodacom reserves the right to expand on and/or amend these terms and conditions and where such change is material, Vodacom shall provide you with reasonable prior written notice prior to any such change taking effect
1. Power Hour provides the customer 60 minutes’ worth of voice airtime (measured on a per minute basis) on calls made to Vodacom cell phone numbers on the day the bundle is purchased, subject to these terms, conditions and exclusions (all off-net calls will be billed to the customers prevailing price plan).
2. Once a customer has used up the 60 voice minutes they will begin paying again for voice calls made to Vodacom cell phone numbers at their current price plan rate. Thus, if a customer’s Power Hour bundle runs out while on a call, the customer will be billed at their applicable price plan rate.
3. All unused minutes will expire every day at 23:59 in the case. Call types that qualify for Power Hour:
a. Vodacom to Vodacom (on-net) voice calls.
b. Call-back to Vodacom (on-net)
c. Call forwarding to Vodacom (on-net)
d. Through-Connect to Vodacom (on-net)
e. Conference calls to Vodacom (on-net)
5. The following call types are excluded from the service:
a. Voice and video calls to other SA Networks
b. Roaming calls
c. International calls
d. Video calls (to all networks)
e. Conference calls (to other SA networks)
f. Call Sponsor
g. VAS calls
h. Reverse Charge
i. SMS, MMS, Data, SVS
j. General Service calls
k. Directory Enquiry calls
m. Message forwarding
n. Fax Out dial
o. Call forwarding (to other SA networks)
1. The WhatsApp Ticket offers customers access to WhatsApp messaging App, send and receive messages, videos and audio files via WhatsApp.
2. This service excludes voice calling and video calling.
3. The WhatsApp ticket is valid from the time of purchase until 23:59 on the day of the allocation.
4. When you have Ticket activated, all WhatsApp data will be consumed first before any other data bundle that you may be have.
5. WhatsApp Ticket cannot be used whilst a customer is on international roaming.
6. WhatsApp Ticket will have no associated out-of-bundle rate.