|Payment Type||Bundle||Price||IB rate||OB rate|
|Contract & Top Up||15MB||R 10||R 0.67||R 0.49||R 0.49|
|30MB||R 12||R 0.60||R 0.49||R 0.49|
|55MB||R 25||R 0.45||R 0.49||R 0.49|
|100MB||R 29||R 0.29||R 0.49||R 0.49|
|250MB||R 63||R 0.25||R 0.49||R 0.49|
|500MB||R 100||R 0.20||R 0.49||R 0.49|
|1GB||R 149||R 0.15||R 0.49||R 0.49|
|2GB||R 249||R 0.12||R 0.49||R 0.49|
|3GB||R 299||R 0.10||R 0.49||R 0.49|
|5GB||R 405||R 0.08||R 0.49||R 0.49|
|10GB||R 605||R 0.06||R 0.44||R 0.49|
|20GB||R 1010||R 0.05||R 0.44||R 0.49|
1. Mobile Internet Once-Off data bundles will be available to Contract and Top Up customers on Integrated, Talk, Business or uChoose price plans. Contract price plans will have the associated charge of the Once-Off Mobile Internet data bundle added to their monthly Vodacom bill. Top Up and uChoose customers will have the associated charge of the Once-Off Mobile Internet data bundle deducted from their airtime balance.
2. The 15MB and 30MB bundles are not available for purchase by Contract customers on self-service channels (*135#, MyVodacom App; www.vodacom.co.za ).
3. Mobile Internet Once-Off data bundles will not be available to Contract or Top Up Mobile Broad Band data contract customers. For the list of Once-Off bundles, pricing and terms and conditions applicable to Mobile Broad Band data contract customers, please visit www.vodacom.co.za
4. Customers can purchase unlimited Once-Off Mobile Internet data bundles.
5. The Once-Off Mobile Internet data bundles will be available through the following self-service channels;
|MyPhone *135#||MyVodacom App|
|Vodacom.co.za & Vodacom.mobi||Customer Care 082135|
6. All Mobile Internet Once-Off data bundle pricing includes VAT.
7. Customers will be charged for the volume of data sent and received, and not the time you spend connected.
8. Mobile Internet Once-Off data bundles are valid up to 24:00 on the 30th day from and including the day of purchase.
9. Once-Off Mobile Internet Data bundles will follow the Last In First Out order of consumption, the last bundle to be purchased and/or activated will be the first to be consumed, followed by any other active bundle/s in chronological order.
10. Upon the depletion of Mobile Internet Once-Off data bundles, there is no effective out-of-bundle rate. If the allocated bundle is depleted, data usage will revert to other available data bundles, and if there are none, data will be consumed at a per MB rate at the existing applicable out of bundle on your price plan; refer to your price plans applicable Terms and Conditions. OutOf Bundle prices shown in the table above for contract only apply if a Recurring Mobile Internet bundle is active on the Vodacom number, or on RED, Smart or uChoose price plans. Top Up out-of-bundle rates remain at R2 per MB.
11. Data transfer rates are not guaranteed and are dependent on network availability.
12. Bundles and tariffs only apply to standard APNs.
13. Mobile Internet Once-Off data bundles do not apply to data roaming.
14. Night Owl Data does not get allocated to Mobile Internet Once-Off data bundles.
15. No pro-ration is applied, the full data allocation is always applied and the full charge is always billed upon the purchase of a Once-Off Mobile Internet data bundle.