Vodacom Durban Red David Tlale Retail Promotion
Terms And Conditions
Upon signing up or upgrading to a Vodacom Red VIP+ package and/or Vodacom Premium+ package and/or Red Select+ with a Samsung S9 or Samsung S9+ handset, clients will receive a free David Tlale handbag and Samsung S9 or S9+ cellphone cover. In order to redeem the hamper, customers will be directed to a redemption website address, where they are to enter their unique code received via SMS or email, to redeem their David Tlale hamper. The website is the only place where the customer can redeem their voucher.
This promotion is valid from the 06 June 2018 to 05 July 2018. Vodacom reserves the right to extend or curtail the period of this promotion for whatsoever reason.
• Upon verification and activation of new/upgrade Vodacom Red VIP+ and Vodacom Red Premium+ clients’ and/or Red
Select+ accounts, together with a Samsung S9 and/or S9+, the client will receive communication in the form of SMS or
E-mail in line with their preferred communication preferences as provided to the Vodacom consultant upon concluding the
promotional Red package contract. A unique promotional code, as well as a link to the hamper redemption website will be
included in the mentioned communication.
• In order to receive the hamper at no cost, the customer will be required to take out a new, or upgrade their current contract
to one of the two Red + packages and/or Red Select+ for 24 months according to the applicable rules, with a Samsung S9
or S9+ handset. Prepaid customers migrating to either one of the two mentioned Red plans will also be liable to receive a
hamper on the above handset deal.
• Eligible RED contracts are Red VIP+ and Red Premium+ and Red Select+ during the promotional period.
• Eligible Handsets that needs to be taken with the above contracts is a Samsung S9 or Samsung S9+
• The unique code can only be used once and redemption is limited to the 1st 1000 clients who complete the redemption
• After entering their unique code on the website, the users are to select which model Samsung S9 handset they procured
• Samsung S9
• Samsung S9+
• The images of the handbag and Cellphone Cover are what was supplied by the official manufacturers. The actual hamper
and cover might differ slightly in some occasions.
• The Vodacom Red client has to choose between the two handset models online. In order to fulfill the requirements of this
promotion, we will collect the following information which will also be shared with the appointed third-party website in order
to facilitate the redemption of the prize:
• Cell Phone number
• Daytime office telephone number
• Delivery Address
• E-mail Address
• Possible Delivery times
• User data collected via the Promotion will not be used for any other purpose than for the execution of the Promotion only.
• User data collected via entry to this promotion will be stored for as long as it is legally required to and in accordance with
collected information will only be stored for as long as it is needed.
• In order to effect arrangements required for the fulfilment of the prize in terms of this promotion, Vodacom shall provide the
participants' personal information, such as name, contact number, address to a Vodacom appointed courier company to
deliver the prize and you hereby agree to such disclosure as is necessary to affect the delivery of the prize to you. Delivery
will only be made within South Africa.
• Your hamper will be delivered via a door to door third party courier service provider within 120 hours from successful order
submission. Excluding weekends and public holidays. Subject to stock availability.
• Customers will receive their redemption codes via SMS which can take up to 3 to 5 working days after the customer has
activate their new Red + plan with the qualifying handset models.
• Should you not receive your SMS or email containing your Voucher or have deleted or misplaced the voucher code please
contact 082135 for verification and for Vodacom to resend you the voucher to you mobile.
• Redemption of the hampers is restricted to 45 days after the end of this promotion i.e. 05 July 2018.
• In the event that the user of the mobile phone (i.e. the participant in the Promotion) is not the person that is responsible for
payment of the qualifying contract, then the prize will be awarded to the person that is the account holder and responsible
for payment of the qualifying contract/ existing qualifying contract.
• Employees, directors, agents, contractors, enterprise customers and consultants of Vodacom and all other participating
companies and their immediate families, life partners, associates, business partners do not qualify to participate or win in
• This Promotion is only open to natural persons 18 years and older.
• Neither Vodacom or any other person or party associated with the Promotion, their associated companies, agents,
contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the Promotion, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or
damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury
suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the Promotion or from claiming the prize.
Vodacom reserves the right to terminate the Promotion immediately and without notice in the event that the Promotion is held to be or becomes unlawful. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against Vodacom.
• In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the promotion and/or these Terms and Conditions, Vodacom's decision
will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Vodacom may refuse to give any Prize if the qualifying procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject /withhold any
prize for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants that they are rejected.
• Vodacom Red customers who have redeemed online will be able to log a customer query or complaint using the below
details: General and delivery queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or 079-434-3153
All information relating to the Promotion and published on any promotional material will form part of these Terms and
Conditions. For the full terms and conditions on the Red+ packages please visit vodacom.co.za
GENERAL ONLINE SHOPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These are the terms and conditions that apply when you order from us online (Online Shopping Terms). The Online Shopping
Terms must be read together with the promotion terms and conditions that apply to the use of our website
2. When you buy goods from us online, you agree to these terms and conditions and that we may send invoices to you
3. Goods and Pricing
All goods displayed on our website are subject to availability. If any goods ordered by you are not immediately available or are not available at all, we will let you know as soon as possible.
4. The stated prices on our website are in South African Rands.
5. We have made every effort to accurately display the goods specifically with regard to their colour, description and price.
Please remember however that the colours that you see will depend on the device which you are using to access our website
and we cannot guarantee that the goods when received will be the exact same colour as you have seen it.
6. Please ensure that you or your authorised representative is available at the delivery address. If anyone other than the
purchaser is accepting delivery of the goods at the delivery address, they are presumed to be authorised to accept the goods
on your behalf. We may in certain instances require the person accepting delivery to produce a form of identification. On
delivery we will require that you or your authorised representative sign for the goods and fill in your or their name.
Risk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery of the goods to you or your authorised representative.
We are entitled to amend these online shopping terms and conditions, at our sole discretion, from time to time.