Shoprite / Checkers RICA @ All till Promotion
Terms And Conditions
1. The Shoprite / Checkers RICA @ All till Promotion (the “Promotion”) will run from 15 May 2018 until 15 August 2018 (both days inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
2. Only new Vodacom prepaid customers (excluding Community Service and IN SIGI customers) can participate in the Promotion.
3. A qualifying customer will receive bonus airtime for every recharge above R12 that happens over a 6 month period if she / he –
3.1. Purchases a new Vodacom Prepaid SIM at a participating Shoprite, Checkers or Usave store in South Africa (“Participating Stores”) during the Promotion Period (the “Qualifying SIM Card”);
3.2. RICA the Qualifying SIM Card at a Participating Store;
3.3. Activate the Qualifying SIM Card at a Participating Store;
3.4. Recharge the Qualifying SIM Card with a minimum of R12 at a Participating Store; and
3.5. SMS the opt-in keyword “SHO” to 31118 to qualify.
4. This offer is only applicable to the Power Bonus Tariff plan.
5. Bonus airtime will be available on-net to use until midnight on the day of allocation, and may also be used for data & SMS.
6. The bonus airtime is on-net and has a depletion rate as follows:
6.1. R2.00 per minute for calls (Vodacom to Vodacom only), billed per second;
6.2. R2.00 per MB for data;
6.3. R0.50 per SMS (Vodacom to Vodacom only);
7. The Qualifying SIM Card inserted in the qualifying customer’s device will be used to allocate the promotional airtime and data.
8. Allocation may take up to 72 (seventy two) hours from activation.
9. Bonus airtime allocations are not transferrable.
10. The duration of the Promotion may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom.
11. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Promotion and/or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Neither Vodacom or any other person or party associated with the proposition, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the proposition, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from participation in the promotion position.
13. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Promotion or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Promotion being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
14. All information relating to the Promotion which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.