Vodacom NXT LVL Top Up Registrations Competition
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) is running the Vodacom “NXT LVL Top Up registrations” Competition (“the Caompetition”) where existing and new Vodacom Top Up customers under the age of 25 stand a chance of winning a shopping voucher from Edgars or a Vodafone smartphone when they register on Vodacom NXTLVL during a specified period stated in clause 1 below.
All participants during the term of the Competition agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Competition is open to any Vodacom Top Up customers under the age of 25 years who will be required to register to NXTLVL between the 1 Feb 2018 and 23 Feb 2018 23:59 (“end date”).
1.1. The competition is only open to Vodacom Top Up customers contacted by this competition; via SMS between the 1 Feb 2018 and 15 Feb 2018 23:59.
2. Fifty (50) qualifying participant stands the chance to win an Edgars vouchers
And only two (2) customers stands a chance to win 1 of 2 Vodacom branded cellphone(Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 and Vodafone Smart Platinum 7)
2.1. The Vodacom NXT LVL Top Up registrations prize includes
2.1. 1 Edgars shopping vouchers to the value of R200
2.1.2 Vodafone branded smartphones (Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 and Vodafone Smart Platinum 7)
3. To enter: To stand a chance to win the Edgars vouchers
220.127.116.11.1. Vodacom Top Up customers under the age of 25 to register on NXTLVL between the specified dates.
3.2. The winning entry will need to comply with the following terms:
3.2.1. The winners (first 50 winners) that entered the competition followed the following clear steps:
18.104.22.168. Received an SMS encouraging the subscriber to register to Vodacom NXT LVL
22.214.171.124. The subscriber then dials *128# and registers to Vodacom NXTLVL and inserts their SA ID number
126.96.36.199. The winners will receive a SMS notification with a voucher number;
188.8.131.52. The subscriber who did not win will also receive a SMS notification,
The winners will be selected by means of selecting the first 50 customers to register to Vodacom NXT LVL, eligible entries which meet the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. The announcement date of the winners will be on the 20 Feb 2018
4. To enter: To stand a chance to win the Vodafone smartphone
4.1. Vodacom Top Up customers under the age of 25 to register on NXTLVL between the specified dates.
4.2. The winning entry will need to comply with the following terms:
4.2.1. The winners (random selection of 2) that entered the competition followed the following clear steps:
184.108.40.206. Received an SMS encouraging the subscriber to register to Vodacom NXT LVL
220.127.116.11. The subscriber then dials *128# and registers to Vodacom NXTLVL and inserts their SA ID number
18.104.22.168. The winners will receive a phone call stating they have won a cellphone, and their details will be captured to arrange delivery
1. The winner of the prizes will be contacted via direct messaging as an SMS( CVM) . The winner should be reachable, using the cell phone number provided to participate in the Competition, for a period of 24-48 hours after the draw date as above, for both the Edgars vouchers and the cellphones
2. All risks and ownership of the prize shall pass to the winner on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of Vodacom’s obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall terminate. Vodacom will advise of arrangements in respect of the prize at the time of contacting the selected winner.
3. Notwithstanding the fact the prize vests on the winner immediately upon the determination of the results, any prize that remains unclaimed after the dates stipulated in clause 4 1above or no reasonable effort is made on the part of the winners to claim the prize despite having been advised of the results of the Competition will be forfeited.
4. Only entries received during the Competition period as stipulated in clause 1 above will qualify as a potential winner.
5. The Competition is only open to natural persons (Under the age of 25) of Vodacom Top Up subscription. Business accounts held by Corporates and SMEs are excluded from the Competition.
6. Participants must be in possession of a valid SA identity document. This is needed upon registrations on Vodacom NXTLVL
7. The selected winners must be able to identify themselves (in a manner determined by Vodacom) as the qualifying entrants to the Competition and have to comply with the required validation procedure in order to claim the prizes.
8. There are no additional charges for participating in the competition.
9. All the information provided or related to this Competition shall be managed, captured and approved by Vodacom
10. Vodacom will share personal details of the winner, such as name and contact number with a Vodacom approved agency (Cerebra) who will notify the winner that he/she has won the Competition and you hereby agree to such disclosure as is necessary to effect the prize fulfilment.
11. Should a participant not be available on the contact number during the timeframe stipulated or reject, forfeit or decline acceptance of the prize, that person's right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. Vodacom reserves the right to then award the prize to the next selected entrant.
12. The claim for the prize will be subject to security and validation, failing which the winner will forfeit the prize and the prize, will be awarded to the next selected qualifying entrant.
13. Vodacom reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is satisfied that the claim by the winner is valid.
14. Only entrants who are using SIM cards that have been RICA registered are eligible to win the Competition. Each owner of a SIM card(s) is responsible to comply with South African law by RICA registering their SIM cards.
15. Vodacom shall request the winner’s consent in writing to his / her image and/or likeness being used and published by Vodacom in connection with the Competition for a period of 12 (twelve) months after having been announced as a winner. Any winner may decline the use of his/her image and/or likeness by Vodacom.
16. The judges’ decision on any aspect of the Competition including the allocation of the prize will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Competition and/or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. User data collected via the Competition will not be used for any other purpose than for the Competition.
20. Employees, directors and agents of Vodacom and all participating stores, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the sponsoring, devising, production, management or marketing of this Competition are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
21. The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom.
22. Vodacom is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and / or prize redemption process of the Competition.
23. Vodacom shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the winner for entering the Competition or in claiming the prize.
24. In addition, neither Vodacom nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems.
25. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Competition or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Competition being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
26. Vodacom may refuse to award the prize if these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify that they are rejected.
27. All information relating to the Competition which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.