Vodacom “Black Friday & Cyber Monday” Promotion
Terms And Conditions
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) is running the Vodacom “Black Friday & Cyber Monday” Promotion.
All participants during the term of the Promotion agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Offer is open to all natural persons including Vodacom staff, 18 years or older with a valid South African ID, who are upgrading, or purchasing, any of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals that are exclusive to Vodacom Online - www.vodacom.co.za, from 00h01 on 23 November 2018 to 23h59 on 26 November 2018 (“End Date”).
2. Stock is limited, and deals are only valid until stock lasts.
3. The Offer does not apply to migrations.
4. Stock can only be guaranteed at order confirmation and not at time of application.
5. Due to the demand over the promotional period customers could experience Delayed Delivery
6. Customers purchasing the SIM only deal with a Samsung smart LED television must be in possession of a valid television license .
7. Delivery of the television order will happen via third party Digital Planet and customers are responsible for the redemption of the Samsung Smart LED TV. Digital Planet will be liable for delivery and for any damage that may occur to the devices as per their terms and conditions for use of the service.
8. Samsung’s warranty applies to all purchases of the Samsung Smart LED television https://www.samsung.com/za/support/warranty/
9. Process for delivery of television :
a. Customers will receive a voucher with their SIM card delivery for redemption of the Samsung Smart LED TV via Digital Planet.
b. Customers must share delivery and proof of purchase details using the Digital Planet online portal. https://delivermytv.digitalplanet.co.za/
c. Digital Planet will validate customers proof of purchase ,TV License & Address Verification
d. Delivery shall be scheduled by Digital Planet and the customer.
10. Only participants who are using SIM cards that have been RICA registered are eligible to qualify for the Offer. Each owner of a SIM card(s) is responsible to comply with South African law by RICA registering their SIM cards.
11. Each qualifying participant must be able to identify themselves in a manner determined by Vodacom as the participant in the Offer and must comply with the required validation procedure (determined by Vodacom) to claim the benefits of the Offer.
12. The duration of the Offer may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom or while stocks last.
13. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason, and will not be obliged to notify participants that they are rejected.
14. Vodacom is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and/or the reward allocation process of this promotion.
15. In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the promotion and/or these terms and conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
16. The promotion is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, Vodacom’s existing terms and conditions applicable to the Offer.
17. Vodacom reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this promotion, without notice at any time and no liability shall lie against Vodacom, in favour of any participant or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination.
18. Vodacom will under no circumstance be liable for any error, delay, failure or non-availability of the Offer, and are indemnified against any damage or loss you may sustain because of the aforesaid .
19. No item in the deal will be transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash.