Get your voicemail messages delivered to your email inbox.
- Forward messages to anyone on your email contacts list.
To activate Message Plus
Contact your service provider
Call Customer Care on 082 135, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone.
What is Message Plus?
- It’s an upgraded Voicemail box that has enhanced and additional features compared to the Voicemail boxes that are activated for Postpaid customers. For a subscription fee of R20 per month you will have access to these enhancements and additions. You will be able to;
- Listen to and manage voicemail through your PC.
- Click on the attachment in the e-mail and listen to voicemail messages from your PC.
- Store voicemail messages in your e-mailbox without the storage limitations of traditional voicemail.
- Voicemail Plus converts faxes and voicemail received into email and automatically forwards them to a designated email address.
- Voice messages can be up to 120 seconds long.
- Store and print 40 fax messages totalling up to 60 pages, provided there are no voice messages saved.
- Saves played messages for up to 14 days.
Who can get Message Plus?
Vodacom Contract customers can get Voicemail Plus.
Why should I get Message Plus?
Do more with your messages
Forward your messages to anyone by email or forward a voice message to another person’s voicemail.
Save your messages for longer
Keep a total of audio 30 messages, store new messages for 14 days and saved messages for up to 14 days.
How much does Message Plus cost?
Contract customers pay only R20 per month for the Message Plus service.
How do I get and use Message Plus?
To get Message Plus:
- Contact your Service Provider
Call Customer Care on 082 135, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone
To return a call:
Call a number back, directly from the voicemail.